Q: What does the trip information display do?

What does the trip information display do?

Your car is equipped with a screen that displays a wide range of different information pertinent to your trip called the trip information display. The information here ranges from the outside temperature to the average fuel mileage and more. To operate the system, just follow these steps:

1. Turn the ignition to on.

2. Press the display button on the right side of the steering wheel.

3. Cycle through the different fields by pressing the display button.

The trip information display will only work with the ignition in the on position or the engine running.

3. What does the trip information display do?