Q: My car wheel won't straighten

Hey I was in a car accident an my back rear wheel is bent out, I had all the control arms fixed that was bent so I wanna do you have any idea why it's still bent

The frame rails or unibody could have been damaged (bent, moved) in the accident, even slightly. If that happened, the points at which the control arms attach to the car (i.e., the bolt holes) could have shifted from their original position relative to the rest of the body.

To see if that is the cause of your wheel being out of position, you can use a frame dimensional diagram (shows all critical frame measurements in inches/mm.) that is printed in the "Body" section of the Factory Service Manual, and a tool called a "tram" to measure the frame and see if everything meets specifications. The tram will allow you to make quick and accurate measurements.

Other possibilities include problems with the installation of the control arms, overlooked parts that are damaged, wrong parts, and so forth.

3. My car wheel won't straighten