Q: 2001 honda crv, broken timing belt, probably valve damage, could repair for <$1000 be likely?

Broken timing belt, fairly sure valve damage, coolant hoses need replaced, drivers side window probably needs new power window motor, kelly bluebook value probably <$1000, Is it likely I could get repair for <$1000, I don't even want to take it somewhere if not likely to spend <$1000

Unfortunately if the valves have been damaged the engine will likely require replacement. With the cost of a new engine and the labor time to put it in I would imagine that a repair such as this would cost over $1,000. If the vehicle is only worth $1,000 putting another $1,000 into it would mean that you are double what it’s worth into it. Unfortunately it is likely not a wise financial decision to repair this engine if your price range is that low.

3. 2001 honda crv, broken timing belt, probably valve damage, could repair for <$1000 be likely?