Q: Why turn signal lever won't return to neutral position after turn is completed?

Turn signal lever does not disengage after turn is completed. All lights work, signals work and high beam works.

Hi there. There is a lock ring on the turn signal lever with a return spring that makes the lever return to the rest position. The lock ring is cracked or broken. You will have to disconnect the battery, remove the steering wheel and airbag, and then remove the turn signal lever assembly. Then you can remove and replace the lock ring. After that, install everything back together as you took it off. Hook up the battery and check the turn signals and make sure that the lever returns to the rest position. If you need further assistance with your turn signal lever not returning to the rest position, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Why turn signal lever won't return to neutral position after turn is completed?