Q: Clicking and vibrating while driving and turning.

My car is making a clicking sound and vibrating while driving and turning.

A: A vibrating sound could indicate a bad whee...

A vibrating sound could indicate a bad wheel bearing and a clicking noise while turning can indicate a bad cv joint. The wheel bearing is what the wheel rotates on and the CV joint is what connects the transmission to the wheel bearing. It is possible that you need both. A technician from YourMechanic can jack the car up and inspect the wheel bearings and drive it to determine what the problem is. The wheel bearing is what the tire rotate on and the CV joint is what connects the transmission to the wheel bearing.