How do I select a track when listening to a CD? interiors...

Q: How do I select a track when listening to a CD?

How do I select a track when listening to a CD?

There are two different ways to select a track when listening to a CD:

1. Turn the TUNE knob clockwise to skip forward to the next track. Turn the TUNE knob counter-clockwise to play previous tracks. Continue turning the knob until you’ve reached your desired track.

2. Press and quickly release the fast-forward button to skip forward to the next track. Press and quickly release the rewind button to play previous tracks. Press the buttons as many times as is necessary to get to the track you wish to play.

Tip

When you turn the TUNE knob counter-clockwise, or press the rewind button, the current song will start at the beginning. You have to turn the knob two notches, or press the rewind button twice if you want to play the previous song.