Q: Dead battery then all warning lights on

asked by on December 07, 2017

I left the lights on for some time on my car and then the car wouldn't start when I tried. I assumed the battery was dead. But the lights would turn on and so would the charger. 20 minutes later it started on it own. But now the ABS, brake, low tire pressure, VSA, and electronic power steering lights are all on. I let it run for 20 minutes and turned it off and on again and they're still there.

You should first have the battery and cables checked for bad battery and corroded connections and if all okay then disconnect battery and then reconnect after making sure you have the radio code to turn it back on. Then see if problems persist and if so then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test the systems for problems and stored codes.