Q: Car died while driving

My car died while driving, and now it will not start. All of the electrical devices still work.

There are a few different possibilities here: The engine lost spark, the issue is with your coil, cam or crank sensors, or the fuel pump stopped working. The vehicle would need a diagnostic check to see if you lost spark or fuel, then it can be narrowed down to a failed part. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car, starting with a diagnosis of why your car is not starting.

3. Car died while driving