Q: Check engine light is flashing and I have next to none acceleration.

Started driving my sister to school, car was running fine went about another three miles to the grocery store went in for a little bit came back out started my car, started driving check engine light started flashing, I noticed I had next to none acceleration and when I stopped it was idling funny

When the engine light is flashing, that means that something is not functioning correctly that could damage the catalytic converter. I would recommend having the computer (ECM) checked for any codes to give you a starting place for diagnosing your engine. Most of the time, the issue are addressed by repairing the ignition system and fuel system on different vehicles. This would explain the loss of power and the shaking of the engine at idle. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine if you have replaced the fuel injectors, spark plugs, and fuel pump.

3. Check engine light is flashing and I have next to none acceleration.