Q: i was driving my car on the freeway and it started to decelerate then it died could it be the map sensor or throttle position sens

I was driving on the free way then my car started to decelerate then turn off. the fuel pump is good, fuel filter was changed, spark plugs changed, battery is good, starter is good, ignition coil good and disrupter is good

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the throttle or its position sensor, the MAP senor, the mass airflow sensor, or the idle air control valve. With that being said, you can remove the throttle and idle iron control valve and clean them. You can also test and replace the sensors if needed. You should also check all fuses and relays in the main fuse box. Although there are no warning lights on, scanning the vehicle may give you diagnostic codes to help point you in the right direction. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• i was driving my car on the freeway and it started to decelerate then it died could it be the map sensor or throttle position sens