Q: Window not rolling up

asked by on February 10, 2016

The driver's window will not roll up.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

This is a common issue. There are three main components to a power window, the switch, the motor and the regulator. The switch send the signal to the motor. When the motor receives the signal it turns and activates the regulator to move the window up or down. All these components can fail and keep the window from operating properly. The motor and regulator sometimes need to be replaced as a unit. Consider giving YourMechanic a call to help you with this issue. They will be able to diagnose your window issue and suggest a repair.