Q: How can I get in my trunk through the back seat?

I can't find my keys to my car and i think they may be in the trunk. How can i get in my trunk through the back seat?

A: Hello. Accessing the trunk from the back se...

Hello. Accessing the trunk from the back seat will require removal of the seat and part of the side panel. If you have the owners manual, it will likely have more information on this. There are a set of screws that you will have to remove to lift part of the seat away. The access is through the side panel located near the seat belt. You should be able to do this from either side of the seat. Pick the smallest section of seat, as it is not all one piece. If you require more assistance, contact one of our mobile technicians who can come to your location to assist you with your vehicle.