Q: Front of car shakes around 60 mph

when i accelerate up to 60 mph the front will shake back and fourth but goes away if i decelerate under 60, sometimes its slight other times its more violent. it also has a slight vibration once it goes over 70

Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. this type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Front of car shakes around 60 mph