Q: MAP Sensor - 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

I have my "service engine soon" light on my truck, I've had the code checked and read as P0107 "Map Sensor low voltage output", Problem is I have replaced the MAP sensor with a new OEM part, I have replaced the air filters, and even cleaned out the MAF sensor as well but the light is still on. Any other issues that can be the source of that code?

Hello and thanks for your question. Check the harness to the MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor for voltage. There should be a 5 volt reference that supplies power to the sensor. If you do not have power to the MAP connector, then locate the PCM (Power Control Module, computer of the vehicle) and check for the 5 volt reference that will supply power to the MAP sensor.

If there is power coming out of the PCM, then the harness has a break between the PCM and the MAP sensor connector. If there is no power at the PCM, then check the ground and power to the PCM. If the power and ground is good, then you would need replace the PCM.
I recommend having a professional inspect the Service Engine Light in person so that the proper repairs can be completed.