Q: My dodge nitro want accelerate at all

asked by on December 03, 2017

It Will not accelerate when pressing the peddle I put a new peddle sensor.

Hi Joseph. Thanks for contacting us today. If the acceleration issues started after replacing the sensor, then it’s likely that a reprogram of the throttle body and electronic throttle control did not occur. If these issues happened prior to the installation of this part, then you probably have an issue with the throttle control module or a different fuel system component failure. It’s also possible that your car has entered a limp mode, which is often due to a problem detected with the transmission or driveline. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection, to help diagnose this issue for you.