Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

The position of the front seats can be adjusted, so that the front passenger is comfortable, and the driver is in an ideal driving position. The front seats can be adjusted in three different ways: 1. Both seats can be adjusted horizontally. To make this adjustment, lift up on the seat slide adjustment lever, which is beneath the seat. While holding the lever, push the seat forward or backward to the desired position, then release the lever. 2. The angle of the seatback can be adjusted on both seats. To do so, lean forward in the seat (so that no wait is on the seatback), and then lift up on the seatback recline lever, which is on the outboard side of the seat. While holding the lever, recline the seatback to the desired angle, then release the lever. 3. The height of the driver’s seat can be adjusted. To raise the height of the cushion, pull up on the seat cushion lever, which is on the outboard side of the seat, mulTiple times. To lower the height of the cushion, push down on the lever several times.