Q: When I'm driving the green key flash on it the it shuts down on me and it locked in park what can I do to fix it

I got a green key flash and it shuts down and it will not start back up and its locked in park what can I do to fix it or by pass it

Hello there. In order to help you with diagnosing this issue, we need to know your vehicle’s year, make and model; as different vehicles have warning lights that are triggered by individual component failures. Thanks.

3. When I'm driving the green key flash on it the it shuts down on me and it locked in park what can I do to fix it