Q: Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

3. Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

The maximum startup volume limits how loud the infotainment system can be when first turned on. When the maximum startup volume is set, then the infotainment system will never start at a volume higher than the setting, no matter how...

Q: Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: Why does my Car idle at 1500 and struggle to go faster than 25mph.

When the check engine light (CEL) illuminates, and stays on, you should have the engine problem diagnosed in a check engine light diagnostic. An illuminated CEL means that the computer controlling the engine has detected a fault or faults. If...