Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

A: The rear cup holders are located in the in ...

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Q: How do I fast forward and rewind with a USB device?

You can fast forward or rewind through a track on your USB device by using the audio controls. To fast forward, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind, press and hold the Track button...

Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to provide extra storage space. Doing so only takes a few steps: 1. Store the rear outside seat belts on the seat belt hooks, which are placed on the side wall. 2. Release...

Q: Back end sitting on axle and tires.

You broke something in the rear suspension like the strut or spring. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is broken causing the problem.