Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Speedometer not working.

The speed sensor itself does not have a gear permanently attached to it. The driven gear as it is known, should be already installed in the transmission. There is most likely a single slot that engages with the top of...

How do I create a conference call?

If your phone and wireless provider allow it, you will be able to make a conference call through your infotainment system. If eligible, making a conference call is easy: 1. Enter a phone call. You can call a number, or...

Hi Casey I noticed last night that my temperature light came on on my dashboard. My wheels are completely lock and I'm not able to

The problem sounds like one of the engine drive belts is broken and not charging, running water pump or power steering causing the problem. Look at engine drive belts and see if one or all are missing or broken. ...

How do I turn on the front fog lamps?

The front fog lamps are controlled with the exterior lamp control, which is located on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. To turn on the front fog lamps, press the exterior lamp control knob. To turn...

What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

I feel a shimmy on the brake pedal a bit when I brake at high speeds. Does this mean the brakes should be changed?

Usually when the steering wheel shakes during braking, it is caused by a warped rotor or drum. It could also be that there is fluid leaking onto the brakes and it causes them to grab intermittently. A brake inspection will...

How do I release the parking brake?

Releasing the parking brake is very easy. With your right foot, depress the standard braking pedal. While the pedal is depressed, use your left foot to depress the parking brake pedal fully, at which point it will release.

How do I display the miles to empty feature?

There is a Base Message Center that logs the functions of your vehicle. You can use this message center to display your vehicle's information and features. The Miles to Empty feature will tell you how long it will be before...

How do I adjust the sound?

Your audio system is customizable so that it can sound best to your ears, and for your music. To adjust the sound, follow these steps: 1. Press the audio button until it displays the setting you wish to adjust. The...