Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Q: How do I set the iPod on repeat?

When the iPod is set to repeat, it will repeat either the individual song, or the list that it is playing from. To set the iPod to repeat, press the Repeat button until either All Repeat or Track Repeat is...

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: What tips should I know about using the automatic air conditioner?

Your automatic air conditioner isn’t that complicated to operate, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know to get the most out of the system and understand whether it’s operating correctly or not. Here are a few...