Q: Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

3. Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Q: Starting issues, battery is fine

Many different things can cause the vehicle to have a no start condition. The most common are the battery, battery cables, ignition switch, starter, or fuel pump. With the headlights not working there is a good chance that the fault...

Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: What could I do to fix car after diesel put in

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The amount of damage that was done by the diesel will depend on how long it sat in the system. By pulling the filter and pump, I hope you mean that you changed them....