Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Q: What does the chime and buzz mean?

During certain circumstances, the car’s interior will chime while the exterior buzzes. If so, the Intelligent Key has detected a problem. This can happen for four reasons: 1. The transmission has not been set to the P position. 2. The...

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.

Q: I lost my engagement ring in the defrost vent, please help!

The good new is, your ring is still there, but unfortunately it is not easy to get to. Dash work can be some of the most challenging jobs to perform. If your ring fell into the vents on the driver...