Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

A: The rear cup holders are located in the in ...

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located in the trunk, and can be used to hold light items such as grocery bags and purses. To use the utility hook, simply place the handle of a bag or item around the hook securely....

Q: What does it mean if my reverse lights are not working?

Reverse lights are an important safety feature that alert pedestrians, and other drivers, that your vehicle is about to move or is moving. If there is power at the reverse light bulb terminals when the vehicle ignition switch is on,...