Q: Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Where are the rear cup holders?

The rear cup holders are located in the in the rear seat armrest. Just pull down the armrest.

3. Q: Where are the rear cup holders?

Q: Q: How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: How do I set the height of the trunk?

The trunk can be set to a specific height that best fits you. To set the trunk, follow these steps: 1. Open the trunk fully. 2. Move the trunk to the desired height. 3. Press and hold the button on...

Q: Car jerking at low speeds

The P0125 is "insufficient coolant temp for closed loop operation" This means your engine is not warming up. An automobile engine operates much more efficiently at about 180-190 degrees F so there is a thermostat in the cooling system that...