Q: How can I get tail lights and console lights to work?

Please help. My tail lights and console lights not working. All other lights work. Fuses, bulbs and headlight switch have all been checked. Car has a daytime running light system. I need tail lights to work..can you help?

A: Hi there. First check the fuse box for any ...

Hi there. First check the fuse box for any blown fuses. Then check the relays to see if any of the lights relay are activating. If the relays are activating, then you will need to check the wiring harness to the light switch and make sure that there is no loose wire or burned wires. If the wire harness is in good shape, then check the headlight dimmer switch for the dash lights are tied into that circuit. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with lighting issue.