Q: What is a fair price to get speedometer to work

asked by on December 26, 2016

My speedometer work sometimes. How much should it cost to fix this problem.

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It’s very difficult to give you an accurate estimate on repairing the speedometer on your vehicle since we don’t know what type of vehicle you have. Plus, there are multiple components that could impact the operation of the speedometer, from the cables, to sensors on the transmission, wheels and other components. The best way to determine what is causing your speedometer issues and ensure the right repairs are completed is to have a speedometer is not working inspection completed first.