Q: Brake caliper piston doesn't retract after brake pad replacement.

After replacing the front brake pads, brake caliper piston won't retract.

Q: Service AdvaceTrac Warning Light is on in my car

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: I have 4 lights that keep coming up on my dash. Then go away.

Your issue is very likely electrical. The quickest and easiest way to figure something like this out is so scan the comouter for troubleshooting codes. Hopefully this will lead you yo a faulty wheel speed sensor. ABS pump module can...

Q: My brakes stutter sometimes - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels. These monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system, which are controlled by the car's...