Q: Brake caliper piston doesn't retract after brake pad replacement.

After replacing the front brake pads, brake caliper piston won't retract.

Wiring Diagram on the Blower motor resistor

Hi Chanel. Since we can't attach images or files on this platform, your best resource is going to be purchasing a service and repair manual for your 2010 Chevrolet Malibu to review the detailed wiring schematic for each mechanical system....

My brake lights not working I changed the switch

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if both filaments work but be wary of short circuits...

Squeaking noise coming from under the hood upon cold start.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. The noise can be the serpentine belt tensioner not putting enough tension on the belt. In this case, you would most likely need to replace the tensioner along with the belt to resolve this...

2009 chevy malibu were is the fuel filter

Hi Michael. The fuel filter on these late model GM's is located under the rear trunk of the vehicle, attached to the fuel tank actually. You can review this video of a similar Cobalt to see how it's replaced. ...

My car will not go into gear after being shifted from park to drive.

Hi there. Check the transmission and see if the cable is moving when the shifter is moved from the park position to the drive position. If the cable is not moving, then either the cable is broken or the shifter...

Sunroof not closing.

If you have the manual crank handle then the sunroof could be manually closed. See owners manual for procedures. The sunroofs have had many issues from switches to complete assemblies needing replaced. This requires a qualified mechanic to repair these...

Car pulling to the left

Your tires and alignment need to be checked. A worn or low tire on the left can cause a pull. You can easily have your tire pressure checked. Any recent damage could also cause the pull. A qualified technician, such...

Why is my 1981 Toyota Pickup burning coolant

Hi there. If the engine continues to burn coolant then you may have a warped block or there are a few other places where coolant can enter the engine. I have seen cracks in the timing cover and in the...

Brake pedal loses pressure

From the description provided, it appears that the symptoms are due to the leak in the brake system that you found in the rear passenger wheel. In order for your power brakes to work correctly, the engine needs to be...