Q: My car not starting because there is no fuel pressure,

i make a top overhaul on my car, everything is fine except the fuel pump have no pressure, i change the fuse and relay but still the fuel pump is not responding. what i'm gonna check?

You’ll have to remove the back seat bottom and gain access to cover to the fuel pump. Test the fuel pump’s wiring to see if power is getting to the pump, specifically on the blue and black wire. If there is no power when cranking then gain access behind the glove box, to the opening relay, and check for power at the same color wire at the relay.

If you hear the relay click when cranking but there’s no power at the blue and black wire then replace the relay. If you have power to fuel pump but it does not come on, then replace the pump. Remember that it will only get power when you are cranking it or if it is running.

If you find out that these checks are more than what you bargained for, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your starting issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. My car not starting because there is no fuel pressure,