Q: I hear a small noise every time I accelerate the gas

Recently got a car and test driving it I noticed a small noise that sounds like air everytime I accelerate on the gas pedal! Like I said it's not loud but you can hear it very well with the radio off and it's only when you push on the gas pedal.

With the information you have provided, it sounds like you may be hearing the air as it is being drawn into the intake manifold. There are other possible causes, but this is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear this question, as it is the most common cause, in my experience. If there were some rough running conditions that were associated with it I might make other recommendations, but if the vehicle appears to be running alright, there are no malfunction indicators, and it isn’t overly noticeable, I would think that it is just normal intake noise. If it is something you believe that needs to be looked at, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.