Q: Best suv v6 for towing a two horse trailer

I'm looking to buy a suv v6 this year but I also want to be able to tow a two horse trailer I was wondering what the best suv would be

Your bet bet would be to first get the maximum trailer weight and tongue weight and then check the major SUV brands to see if they will exceed the trailer weight tow capacity. You can then narrow down the vehicles between Ford, Chevy, GMC or Dodge and then you can decide on style and options to meet your needs. All these major brands are recommended. I personally like Ford Expeditions for this application.

3. Best suv v6 for towing a two horse trailer