Q: TPMS alarm went off, as well as all gauge lights

Suddenly, while I was driving, the tire pressure monitoring system alarm went off in my car and then the wipers came on, went off, back and forth. The blind-spot alarms and all gauges also were turning on/off/on/off. Even the gas gauge died and reads zero. The steering got more tough to turn, like the power steering wasn’t working. The dealership replaced the instrument cluster. Several nights later, the same problems started all over again. Before I allow the dealership to do anything else to it, I would appreciate your advice. What do you think is the problem and what will fix it?

Hello. Since your car is relatively new, it should still be under warranty. It is apparent to me that there is an electrical issue that is tied into all these systems. Unfortunately, under warranty technicians only get paid three tenths of an hour to diagnose a problem. So what has happened is the technician loaded up his "parts shotgun" and shot a part at it. I would talk to the service manager and let them know about your concerns. They could authorize special diagnostic time possibly so the technician can properly diagnose the problem and find the root cause.

3. TPMS alarm went off, as well as all gauge lights