Q: my back passenger wheel locked up what could be wrong

About 6 days ago i began to hear a slight grinding sound coming from the rear of my car. And every day the sound was becoming more dense. 2 days ago the back tire began dragging and shifting to the right and causing a louder grinding sound. Today the entire tire locked up on the back passenger side

The likely cause is a failed wheel bearing unless something exceptional has caused the brake caliper to lock the brake rotor. By far, the most common cause of what you are describing is simply bearing failure though. Repair can be obtained by requesting wheel bearing replacement. A certified mechanic would be dispatched and, once it is confirmed that the bearing has failed, replacement would take place right at your location. Please let us know if we can resolve this for you.

3. my back passenger wheel locked up what could be wrong