Q: Q: overheating

my car temperature gauge goes above the centre of the gauge but when l drive the car with the window open and air conditioner off it in the right place and also when it rains it workss normally but when its on a sunny day it rises above the centre point

It would be helpful to know what kind of car or engine you have. If I made a guess on your problem, it would be that your electric fans are not working properly and you should have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and check the entire cooling system before you overheat the engine and cause major damage to it. Diagnose why your car is overheating as soon as possible to see if the cooling system is operating correctly and is not leaking.

3. Q: overheating