Q: hi how long should my brake calipers last?? based on other mercs etc

Hi how long do you think the brake calipers will should last on my merc?? on average milage etc

Brake calipers, associated torque plates and sliding pins should all be thoroughly cleaned and rebuilt every time you have to change the brake pads. These parts are subject to corrosion, brake grit, dust and dirt, and extremely high heat. If you do not carefully rebuild or service these parts every time you put pads in, you greatly increase the risk of sticking, binding, and dragging breaks and/or undesirable brake pad wear patterns. When you put new pads in the rotors should be turned or replaced. Rotors are subjected to extreme heat which can lead to warping and brake pedal pulsation. If you need to have your brake calipers serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so.

3. hi how long should my brake calipers last?? based on other mercs etc