Q: Which are best used cars to purchase for uber or lyft?

asked by on October 05, 2016

Quality used cars for lyft or uber.

Pre-purchase Car Inspection Get a Quote

Hi there. That’s a pretty cool question actually. It really depends on your application or Uber/Lyft business goals.

If you’re looking for multiple passenger pick-ups then consider buying a Toyota RAV-4 or similar crossover SUV, as that’s what many of the professional cab companies are moving towards.

If you’re looking for single passenger pick-ups, look into picking up a four door Volkswagen TDI diesel, as they get really good fuel economy, are very comfortable and pretty inexpensive to maintain.

Before you buy any used car, you should have one of our mechanics complete a pre-purchase inspection to make sure it’s mechanically sound.