Q: Which are best used cars to purchase for uber or lyft?

Quality used cars for lyft or uber.

Hi there. That’s a pretty cool question actually. It really depends on your application or Uber/Lyft business goals.

If you’re looking for multiple passenger pick-ups then consider buying a Toyota RAV-4 or similar crossover SUV, as that’s what many of the professional cab companies are moving towards.

If you’re looking for single passenger pick-ups, look into picking up a four door Volkswagen TDI diesel, as they get really good fuel economy, are very comfortable and pretty inexpensive to maintain.

Before you buy any used car, you should have one of our mechanics complete a pre-purchase inspection to make sure it’s mechanically sound.

3. Which are best used cars to purchase for uber or lyft?