Q: got a new batter and it won't stay charged, alternaor or fuel pump?

I was driving my friend home and as we were driving my car completely died out, we were able to get the car over and some hooked up a battery charger up and it said my battery was bad, so he jumped us and we were driving again and the gages and it seemed like a little it would not accelerate, we went to autozone and got a new battery after we but it in things seemed great, and as I was driving back home the same thing happened the car died, I pulled over again and got my car jumped and was finally able to make it home before the car pretty much died on me again, the next day I tried to start the car and it would not start again. I have since then got my battery recharged and a new alternator, I am just waiting to get it put it, but I want to know if you think that is the problem

You do most likely have a charging system problem since you can get a jump start and can drive a while on the charged battery until it gets low on voltage and no longer runs the computer and fuel fump. Have the charging system and alternator checked and then replace alternator is it is not charging.

3. got a new batter and it won't stay charged, alternaor or fuel pump?