Q: There is a slight vibration in the steering wheel when I turn it slightly to the left. 2009 Chevrolet Mailbu

It started as just a small noise like something was loose on the front drivers side. Recently it has turned into a vibration in the steering wheel when I start to turn it slightly to the left. The noise of something loose or grinding has intensified. I recently had the CV boots replaced and it is a different sound then they made. The sound seems to be coming from the Front Driver side and as I mentioned only happens when I turn to the left, not to the right. I am not sure if it is a Tie Rod or the Control Arm but just need some help. Thank you!

Hello - from your symptom description, I believe your driver side, outer CV joint is failing, and should be replaced. The driver side wheel/tire turns slightly more sharply than the right side, making the task of turning and transferring power more difficult for the CV joint. I recommend a driver side CV joint/axle replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and make this repair.

3. There is a slight vibration in the steering wheel when I turn it slightly to the left. 2009 Chevrolet Mailbu