Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...

What does the forward collision alert (FCA) Warning Light mean?

The forward collision alert (FCA) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle that helps alert you when you are rapidly approaching a vehicle. The FCA Warning Light is located in the middle of the instrument panel. The FCA...

What causes my truck to die when I take my foot off the gas pedal while in a turn?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. What seems to be happening is the idle air control valve (IAC) is not working. This valve controls the idle of the engine when the gas pedal and the throttle position sensor is...

oil low 2000 miles

Hello. When vehicles have higher mileage, it will burn oil faster and will lose a half-quart to a full-quart every 1,500-2,000 miles after the oil has been changed. This is normal for vehicles with higher mileage and does not require...

I put a new transmission the truck will not move until high RPM

It sounds like a defective torque converter or a bad transmission to me. Double check your fluid level after cycling the shift lever through the gears. Check your electrical connections and the adjustment of the range sensor. Check for codes....

Hi Chris I have a 2011 mitsubishi galant and I need a radiator with sensor and the the problem is I can't seem to find one and ol

I would recommend looking on Google for this particular part in the shopping section. This will give you access to many aftermarket versions of various parts. It is very likely that you will find it there. You could also try...

Car not starting, even with jumpstart.

Cars now a days have a lot of electronics. In older cars the engine would crank and as the battery drained it would just crank slower. That is not the case anymore. Because of all these electronics, a car needs...

My car ran out of gas and now it will not start even after putting gas in the tank

If the starter motor itself is not functioning (i.e., no engine cranking), then the starter circuit has to be diagnosed. If the starter motor is functioning, but the car is not starting, you could have a circumstance where the fuel...

Gear shifter loose

That’s a tough one to figure out without actually looking at it. There’s a roll pin and a spring to attach the lever to the column. The position of the shifter P,R,D etc, is held in place by a mechanism...