Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

3. Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Q: How do I adjust the rear seat?

Like the front seats, the rear seats can be adjusted to move forward or move backward. However, the rear seats cannot be adjusted separately, but only as a unit. Here’s how: 1. Locate the release bar, which is located under...

Q: Air bag deploying

There have been many cases of defective airbags or systems causing a fault code to be stored in the system computer. If there is a fault code stored, the air bag will not deploy because the system has been shut...

Q: I hear a clicking noise when engine starts

From the information provided on your Nissan Frontier, has lead me to believe that it may be experiencing an undercharged battery or even possibly a bad starter. To be 100% certain however, it may be time to enlist the assistance...