Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

3. Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Q: I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox with 150,000 miles on it. The check engine light and Service engine soon light both came on. I brought

There is only one oil control solenoid, per camshaft, in the variable valve timing (VVT) system. If both mechanics are referring to a solenoid or solenoids in the VVT system, then they are necessarily referring to the identical part. If...

Q: I have a 2010 ford fusion. The check engine light is on. My car jerks while driving. The rpm goes up and down while driving.help?

Hi there. Usually an engine that is displaying these type of symptoms is caused by a fuel system restriction, a vacuum leak or a sensor that has a faulty connection and is causing inconsistent or misfiring cylinders. Since the check...

Q: Hit a curb and coilover is rubbing tire.

You most likely bent the wheel spindle or strut [https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/strut-assembly-replacement] causing the top of the wheel to bend in toward the strut spring. You should have the wheel, strut, lower control arm and spindle to identify what component get damaged....