Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

3. Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Q: How do I extend the remote vehicle start time?

The remote vehicle start feature allows you to turn on your car from outside of the vehicle, using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. When you use the remote vehicle start, your engine will run for 10 minutes, or until...

Q: Want to check transmission fluid level

There should be a transmission dipstick located near the rear of the engine. Bring the engine to operating temperature and park the vehicle on a level surface. With your foot on the brake, move the gear selector through all the...

Q: Why does my heater only blow warm and not hot on my 2000 Dodge Stratus

Hello. It does take some time for the coolant to get hot enough to blow hot inside of the vehicle. I usually start by checking the coolant level. Low coolant will cause this. If the coolant level is fine then...