Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

3. Is the throttle body part of the engine?

Q: Service Stabilitrak light came on

The only way to see what the problem is to scan the computers on your car. Stabilitrak is tied in with the ABS system and provides braking to specific wheels when the vehicle is losing control. This system can reduce...

Q: Odometer reads just all dashes, main and trip the same. All other gauges seem to work.

Hi there. To be honest, both sources of information are correct. Usually when the odometer "blanks" like you've described it is caused by either an instrument cluster wiring or electrical problem or the ECU having a stored trouble or error...

Q: Smoke keeps coming out of the hood when I am drive My 2005 Liberty Jeep and temperature gauge does not move to the right side

Hello. Sounds like you have a cooling system leak, and you have air inside the engines coolant passages. The engine will violently boil off the coolant inside the engine as you have observed. Let it cool, refill with coolant, turn...