Q: Car just clicks. Tried a battery and starter and it still just clicks. Help?

Makes click sound like the battery is dead. Got a new battery and starter and it still just clicks. Will not respond to a jump either

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle may be having one of many issues. To begin, make sure your battery cables and the starter’s cables are all clean, dry, and tight. You will then want to see if the starter is receiving power from the battery, which is easiest done with a voltmeter or test light. If it is, we know the ignition, battery, cables, and relay are all working. If the starter does not have power, then you want to focus on the components listed previously. With power at the starter, we have to consider the starter not working, not being installed correctly, or the engine being seized (worst case). For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car just clicks. Tried a battery and starter and it still just clicks. Help?