Q: How to remove headliner in '03 Cadillac CTS

asked by on May 20, 2017

How do I detach and lower the headliner in the back of my '03 Cadillac CTS?

Hi Andy. I believe we attempted to answer your question yesterday. Most people that have this problem will take their vehicles to a Cadillac dealership to have this completed. The main reason why we don’t complete this service or provide step-by-step instructions is that Cadillac’s procedure for completing this requires disabling the SIR (airbag system). That’s considered disabling a safety device, and it’s just not what we do or recommend to those not certified to complete this task. As such, you might want to review information posted here to learn how others have completed this process; but we can’t recommend this method.