Q: ABS Light, Check Engine Light, and squeal

I replaced my alternator and battery and Mass air flow sensor and the car ran good for about 2 days then it started to squeak then the next day it started to squeal then the abs and brake light came on shortly after the check engine light turned on so I went home and checked the engine light. It was for the mass airflow sensor. But it doesn't explain the squeal and abs light any suggestions.

Hi there. There could be a squeak from the serpentine belt. Also, check the brake system for any sticking brakes that could cause a squeaking sound. For the light coming back on for the mass air flow sensor, check the harness for power to the mass air flow sensor.

Make sure that it is making contact with the sensor. If there is no power, then check the harness for resistance. If there is a high resistance or infant, then the wire could be broken or have a burned pin on the computer. For the ABS light, most of the time the wheel sensors tend to get dirty and set the light on. If a brake is sticking on, then the wheel sensor will pick this symptom up. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the lights and squeal noise.