Q: my 04 eclipse wont start no spark from plugs or anything i was driving and it just shut off i replaced timing belt crank sensor an

I was driving and my car just shut off I replaced timing belt, crank sensor, coil packs,and it still has no spark from plug wires wnt start. Could it b the cam shaft sensor

In the event that diagnostic trouble codes have been set by the PCM, downloading those codes will greatly narrow the possibilities that you have to consider. No spark could be due to bad grounds (possibly in the plenum area; see Factory wiring diagram), a blown fuse or high resistance fuse holder (of course a blown fuse would signify a circuit fault that will have to be repaired), a faulty camshaft position sensor (the sensor would have to be tested on a scope before any decision could be made to condemn it), or a fault anywhere in the low or high voltage sides of the ignition circuit. If you desire that a diagnostic be performed, and the faulty component(s) isolated, please request a no start diagnostic.

3. my 04 eclipse wont start no spark from plugs or anything i was driving and it just shut off i replaced timing belt crank sensor an