Q: I just put in a new aftermarket radio into my girls Acura TL 2005 and I connected the harness's together correctly but no sound

asked by on June 13, 2017

I put in a new aftermarket radio in my car. The harness from the radio to the car is all correct but no sound at all. Everything is correct. How do I get sound

Hi there. A common problem that occurs when installing aftermarket stereo systems is a fuse or electrical relay breaks. This can easily occur if the car battery was not removed during the service. I would verify all fuses and electrical relays, as well as electrical connections first to try and resolve your issues. Otherwise, it would be a good idea to contact the stereo manufacturer for technical assistance on this manner, since we’re unable to complete aftermarket service.