Q: Clicking noise in driver side rear tire

After changing the brake pads, when I accelerate there is a clicking noise in the driver side rear tire. It is only the driver side rear tire - none of the other tires are making any noises. The faster I go, the clicking sound gets closer/louder. I’m wondering if this is related to my changing the brake pads. I had to get the job done in rather a hurry. Do you think the clicking noise could be related to my brake pad job?

Hello there. It is possible that the clicking is due to the brake job. A few different items can cause the clicking after a brake job. The two most common would be the backing plate rubbing on the the brake rotor or the brake pad backing plate not being installed properly. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect the clicking noise and perform any repairs required.