Q: Fuel injection issue - 2005 Buick LaCrosse

I have a 2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS 3.6L while pulling out of my son’s driveway all of a sudden the car sputtered and quit it started back but the mil light came on and it appears to have gone into limp mode no power ect... upon pulling codes have found the following P0300 (of course) P0261, P0267, P0273 and the corresponding P0301,0303 & 0305. what can cause the entire odd bank of cylinders to go out at the same time

Hi there. Your vehicle has a sequential fuel injection system. When the computer detects a fault, it converts to port fuel injection (bank to bank/limp mode). The most likely cause could be an electrical short in the odd bank of the fuel injection system. A wiring harness short or shorted fuel injector may be the cause. I recommend having the fuel injection system inspected and the codes diagnosed in order to resolve this stalling issue.