Q: how many o2 sensors does my vehicle have and where are they located?

I want to know how many o2 sensors my vehicle has and where are they located

My car has 117000 miles. I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica 3.5l V6 My car has an automatic transmission.

Your vehicle uses two oxygen sensors. According to Alldata, there should be one oxygen sensor that is accessed just behind the rear cylinder head, just behind where the coils mount to the valve cover. The other oxygen sensor is mounted near the area that the exhaust pipe exits the bottom of the engine compartment and starts to run towards the back of the vehicle. If you need a hand locating and/or repairing the oxygen sensors, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

• how many o2 sensors does my vehicle have and where are they located?