Q: Does a car leak antifreeze when it is started or does it matter?

I woke up this morning and saw a small amount of yellowish fluid in the snow. My husband work car was parked in that spot for 3 days.

You should not see any leaks from a vehicle. The leak is most likely from the water pump on the engine. You should have the cooling system pressure tested to check for any leaks in the system. If you need assistance testing the system then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test it for you.

3. Does a car leak antifreeze when it is started or does it matter?