Q: I was wondering if 1996 honda passport parts would fit my vehicle

I have a 1995 isuzu rodeo and my friend has a 1996 honda passport and they are scrapping the truck and said if I need parts I can take them.. was wondering if the parts were interchangeable

Yes. Nearly every part on the Honda Passport is interchangable with the Isuzu Rodeo. These vehicles were made on the same assembly line and used the same engine and transmission from Isuzu. If you are needing parts for your vehicle and are interested in picking them up, purchasing that vehicle for parts would not be a bad idea.

3. I was wondering if 1996 honda passport parts would fit my vehicle