In my 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (955), after the car is ...

Q: In my 2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (955), after the car is turned off and locked the hazard lights flash on the front and the back for about 40 seconds

asked by on May 22, 2017

After driving, I turn the car off and lock it with the fob. After the normal audio/visual lock cue, the hazard lights flash for 30-40 seconds after. They flash on the front and the back, and it does not matter what position the light control is in.

Hello. This is a problem within the vehicles control module. The main body control module that controls the lighting either has an internal hardware failure or an issue with the programming. I usually try reprogramming the system first and if that does not solve it then the module needs to be replaced. The dealer is the best place to take this vehicle for this type of repair.