Q: If radiator fluid is thick in my husband's 2007 Pontiac Grand prix 3.8L super charge what do I do?

What can I do if the radiator fluid is thick?

(I just put in a new thermostat tonight, and was wondering if they are related...maybe?)

Many of these vehicles came with Dexcool as the coolant. This coolant cannot be mixed with any other types of coolant or it can cause a sludge to build up in the cooling system. I would recommend having your cooling system completely flushed and filled up with the proper type of coolant to resolve this issue.

3. If radiator fluid is thick in my husband's 2007 Pontiac Grand prix 3.8L super charge what do I do?