Q: Tried to jump start my car

I had someone to try to jump start the car it . It first jumped as if it wanted to start over but as I kept trying it start having one click as I turned the key over...could it be the starter?

You should first have the battery and the cables checked to make sure they are good. Once this is done then check to see if there is power to the large terminal at the starter. Then check for power to small terminal at starter when in the crank mode on ignition switch. If you have power to both wires as specified then replace the starter.

3. Tried to jump start my car