Q: Wont start it started up then cut straight back off. And now it say fuel flow data error, tach data error, and eng temp data error

Wont start it started up then cut straight back off. And now it say fuel flow data error, tach data error, and eng temp data error

My car has an automatic transmission.I have a 5000 watt after market stereo system too

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your powertrain control module. The powertrain control module is the computer that controls your engine and transmission. Based on the error readings that you have given, it sounds like the computer has gone haywire. I would recommened enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional who is proficcient in computer diagnostics. It is likely that a high tech scan tool will be required to perform this diagnostic.

3. Wont start it started up then cut straight back off. And now it say fuel flow data error, tach data error, and eng temp data error