Q: My clutch has full pressure but won't go into gear the gear arms are making noise to

I have replaced my clutch master and slave cylinder have full pressure on my clutch peddle but my car still will not go into gear and it is making a clanking noise as I move gears

You need to do a visual inspection of the clutch arm while the pedal is pressed. Be sure the car is secure while you are doing this. If the clutch arm is moving through it’s full travel, then your problem might be in the clutch itself. Sometimes the pressure plate will fail and will not release even though the rest of the system works OK. The only thing to do in that case is a clutch replacement. You can get the facts by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Lancer and let you know just what it’s going to take to solve your problem.

3. My clutch has full pressure but won't go into gear the gear arms are making noise to