Q: Will my rims on my 1991 Toyota Corolla fit on my 1989 Honda Accord

Will my rims and tires on my 1991 Toyota Corolla fit on my 1989 Honda Accord

Hi there - no, your Honda rims (OEM at least) will not fit on your Toyota Corolla. Even though the bolt pattern is the same, the center bore on your Toyota rims is 54.1mm, but your Honda center bore is 56 or 64mm. The Toyota rims won’t fit on the Honda hub - center hole too small for the hub.

3. Will my rims on my 1991 Toyota Corolla fit on my 1989 Honda Accord