Q: Car makes cracking sound.

The car pulls back and does some sort of cracking sound. This happens when I hit the brakes going downhill or exiting the freeway. I don't know if this could be a transmission or a brake problem. I need someone to check it out.

From what you’re describing, it sounds like there is something happening in your brakes that shouldn’t, have your brakes checked by a certified mechanic to verify that they are ok, if nothing irregular is found I would warranty suspension bushings, ball joints and motor mounts next. You can have these noises inspected by a certified mechanic.