Q: how do you disconnect the car alarm on a 1996 Nissan Pathfinder?

How to disconnect alarm on 96 pathfinder

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Disconnecting an alarm to your vehicle depends on which alarm you are removing. If you are attempting to remove the alarm that is built within the factory settings, then that is not possible for it is tied into the door locks system, the anti-theft system, and the starting system. If you are attempting to remove an aftermarket car alarm, then locate the power source to the alarm and remove the power source. Then remove all of the sensors and wiring to the alarm controller. Then you can remove the alarm controller from the vehicle. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with removing your alarm system.

3. how do you disconnect the car alarm on a 1996 Nissan Pathfinder?